Book review from The Atlantic
- How could tidying up your living space improve your life?
- What common economic terms do you use in regular speech?
tidy (tidied, tidied)
clutter (uncountable noun, regular verb)
wink wink (set expression)
hit upon (s/th) (phrasal verb)
tout (regular verb)
purge (regular verb)
Read the main article find the economic terms and figure out their meaning from context.
- How would you describe Kondo’s method?
- Why do you think this method has become so popular across the world?
- Would it work to cure a hoarder or a pack rat?