I’m constantly tweaking and changing things here. In the spirit of an open redesign, here are my plans and changes.
- Add node pages to group content beyond tags (i.e. all posts about learning English, all content about meditation) for key content areas.
- Refactor CSS (it’s basically spaghetti code ATM).
- Update content on all static pages (i.e. portfolio, about, uses, etc.).
Updated the content on my home, about and uses pages.
- Added new images and captions to the about page. Now one image is randomly selected on each page load.
- Changed from master to main branch in GitHub.
- Made minor changes to the style of the nav bar on each page.
Added a top bar navigation (Jakob’s law and accessibility over asthetics). I also simplified the overall navigation to only 3 top level pages and each subsequent page is within two clicks of the homepage.
Contact page merged with about page to help simplify site navigation.
Alphabetized the tag page, removed blogroll page.
Created the change log page and updated the site map accordingly.